Walk4BrainCancer 2021 & Peter Stephens Vespa Terms and Conditions
This Walk4BrainCancer 2021 & Peter Stephens, Vespa Competition is a game of chance and is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out in the below “Terms and Conditions”. The promoter is Cure Brain Cancer Foundation, ABN 22 121 906 036.
All decisions of Cure Brain Cancer Foundation (CBCF) will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
Terms and Conditions
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Cure Brain Cancer Foundation.
Employees of Cure Brain Cancer Foundation, their immediate families or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter any competition.
How to Enter
- Entrants must be registered to attend Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Walk4BrainCancer 2021. To be eligible for the prize, registered Walk4BrainCancer 2021 fundraisers must raise $500 or over between 1 August 2021 to 11:59PM 11 November 2021, for Walk4BrainCancer. Eligible fundraising is through the Walk4BrainCancer website.
- The promotion ends 11.59pm 11 November 2021.
- The winner will be randomly drawn on Friday 10:00AM on Friday 12 November 2021, by Cure Brain Cancer Foundation staff in Sydney. Staff will also draw a second and third name in case of a no-claim.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 12 November. The result will be published on walk4braincancer.com.au
- All taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of the winner.
- The offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- The prize does not include any ancillary costs: these are at the winner’s expense.
- Vehicle insurance and registration is not included in the prize, and is the responsibility of the winner.
- The successful winner releases the Promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost of charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way
- The total Package retail prize value is approximately $7,500 (AUD).
- The customer may add services; however, the customer is responsible for any additional costs.
- Shipping is included in the prize and can be arranged across Australia.
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation is not liable nor responsible for the functioning of the vehicle nor for making any repairs.
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Cure Brain Cancer Foundation (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Cure Brain Cancer Foundation including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Cure Brain Cancer Foundation); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Cure Brain Cancer Foundation) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cure Brain Cancer Foundation; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Cure Brain Cancer Foundation will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Cure Brain Cancer Foundation for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Cure Brain Cancer Foundation.